Period Tracker Period Calendar is an app by ABISHKKING LIMITED.. Period Tracker Period Calendar was first published on November 26, 2020. Period Tracker Period Calendar is currently available on the following platforms: iOS, Other.iOSIf you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with...
Period Tracker Period Calendar Review
Period Tracker Period Calendar is an application by ABISHKKING LIMITED.. Period Tracker Period Calendar was first published on November 26, 2020. The app is currently available on iOS, Other.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, Watch4-Watch4, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular.. Period Tracker Period Calendar will take up 211.46MB of empty space on your device.
App’s success is proven by 93395 downloads.
Period Calendar tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertile window, shows your Pregnancy Chance every day, and also can record intimacy, BBT, and everything about women who try to conceive, pregnant, or birth control.
The pill reminder won't let you miss any medication, drugs, supplements, or contraceptives like pills, ring, patch, even injection. Just like your own pharmacy, your own pill tracker.
If you take meds 2 times a day, supplement or Vitamin every day, any medication for 1 month, contraceptive pill for 21 days, etc. We can remind you and you won't miss one.
Except for the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pills which you want birth control and etc. It is designed to be your personal light diary and sweet secretary.
It is the most simple period tracker for irregular periods, and regular periods, but also safe keep your secret. You can switch account if need to track different person.
You can also synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc. You can read Health data from "Report" - "Timeline".
It worth you try and won't let you down, menstrual calendar for irregular periods.
* Sync data to Apple Health
* Support to synchronize data from healthkit, such as active energy, sleep analysis, steps, sexual activity, etc
* Multiple methods to backup and restore data
* Cycle tracker for irregular periods
* Unique period tracker diary design
* Intimacy tracker
* 58 symptoms and 67 moods to choose
* Pregnancy mode for tracking pregnancy and delivery
* Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
* Weight and temperature charts
* Period ovulation tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
* Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
* Period ovulation tracker
* Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
* Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
* Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
* Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
* Multi languages to choose
Period Calendar is used to recording and predicting the period, fertile and ovulation days. Due to individual differences, such as age, period cycle, period regularity, etc., Period Calendar may not always predict accurately. Therefore, it can be used to track your personal information, rather than as the only standard to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Natural birth control may cause unwanted pregnancy, please use a safe and effective way to protect the intercourse.
Subscription Terms and Details
- Get unlimited access to all features for USD $9.99/month, USD $39.99/year.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication